Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Update on scores

I got my two oral words.They were ludicrous and koinonia.I got them both right.I found out how I did on my written test.I got 21 out of 25.My total score is 27 out of 30.I'll find out what the cut score is at 5:45 Eastern.I'll post again to say whether I made it to Semifinals.I'm being interviewed on KS95 radio tomorrow morning at either 8:40 or 9:10 Eastern.I'm ot sure if it's live, but if you live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, it might be on then.

1 comment:

  1. Anja Beth:

    Congratulations on your progress. Everyone at Lockridge Grindal Nauen is pulling for you to make it to the Championship round. We'll be listening for your radio interview tomorrow. We wish you the best of luck and are proud to have you representing Minnesota and thrilled to be your sponsor. Best of luck. Sherri L. Juell, Director of Marketing, Lockrige Grindal Nauen P.L.L.P.

    ReplyDelete